1. Visit our public toilets with newfound courage
2. Play a game called mucus bungee (use your imagination)
3. Be inspired by your illness e.g. writing lines like, “if it wasn’t for my flu I could have smell the love from you”
4. Experience royal treatment (if you live with your family) by saying, “can I have…..please?” when replied negatively say, “oh well let this sick man/woman get him/herself. *dramatic tone What happened to the stairs?”
5. Keep headcount on how many actually care about you as reference to any invitation for future events.